Power Grids - Personal Assistant - IT Team
ABB POWER GRIDS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will provide general administrative support to PG IS, and secretarial assistance to the PG IS Platforms and Applications and Infrastructure. Reporting to the Global PG IS Manager Platforms and Applications, you will be instrumental in the smooth running of administrative processes and procedures within the business.
Power Grids - Personal Assistant - IT TeamNumer ref.: PL72414334_E2
- Providing support to the Global PG IS Manager Platforms and Applications and Global PG IS Manager Infrastructure as well as the Platforms and Applications team in the arrangement of business critical internal and external events, including scheduling travel arrangements, and booking conference venues, and catering
- Scheduling meetings, taking minutes, maintaining databases and producing reports and presentations for business leaders.
- Making judgments about urgency of issues, while providing confidential support to the management team.
- Acting as point of contact for enquiries, providing solutions for those within your scope in cooperation with the team as well as Global Managers Platforms and Applications.
- Researching and compiling special reports, presentations, organization charts, and internal correspondence on behalf of the business manager.
- Supporting Implementation of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drafting business communications, ensuring knowledge is shared and colleagues are informed about any changes to processes and procedures.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- More than 3 years of experience in an Administrative or Assistant role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, with excellent planning skills.
- A friendly and approachable demeanor, along with a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.