- Pawia 7/9, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
To strengthen our Supply Chain Management team, we are looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist with hands-on experience working in purchasing. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Manages the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international approved suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer. Executes implementation of SCM Strategy in alignment with relevant category team.
- Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
- Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure.
- Supports the transition of Procure to Pay (P2P) processes into the Global Business Services organization, with continuous focus of efficiency and reliability improvement. Identifies, proposes and runs optimization initiatives to ensure flawless execution of purchasing process.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year of experience in the following areas: Supply Chain Management/ Customer Service/ Accounts Payable
- Experience of working in Back Office SCM operations
- Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
- Very good knowledge of German (B2/C1)
- Hands-on experience of SAP including proven process improvements initiatives implementation is a strong plus
- Advanced Excel knowledge would be a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.