Power Grids - Senior IT Security Operations Specialist (Cyber Defense)
ABB PG Business ServicesO firmie
- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
In the presented context the SOC specialist initially contributes to building SOC and is part of a team in charge of monitoring the ABB Information System (IS) environment and coordinating the management of potentially malicious events and identified security incidents.
The SOC monitoring specialist will bring in technical and analytical skills to analyze complex flows of information and detect early potential compromise of information security and will handle multiple simultaneous coordination and communication activities to confirm and manage security incidents.
- Monitors, acknowledges security events and incident reports, performs triage and coordinates flow of information regarding security queries, tasks, intrusions and breaches
- Maintains an always up-to-date picture about ongoing security events, threats and potential attacks on IT environment. Updates SOC information management systems with high quality data describing the status of ongoing intrusions and potential breaches.
- Maintains constant communication with other SOC team members to keep a consolidated view of ongoing threats and confirm security incidents.
- Provides relevant, accurate and actionable input to other security and IT teams to help manage security incidents at all stages of the security incident workflow (from early detection of potential compromise to resolution of security incidents).
- Understands and develops the incident mitigation procedures and provides improvement of solutions with innovative ideas.
- Delivers in a timely fashion key SOC metrics and KPIs providing relevant information on efficiency of SOC and status and trends of security threats and incidents.
- Proactively supports the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS solutions/services security requirements.
- For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACIS specification.
- Provides leadership to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice normally without carrying line responsibility.
- 5+ years relevant experience in Information Security
- Experience in the corporate level of large, global organizations
- Broad and up-to-date knowledge on both Security Threats and Tools
- Knowledge of current threat & attack vectors
- Self-organized, ability to work in complex environment and to priorities efficiently under high workload
- Knowledge and experience in Computer Networking Systems and security control mechanisms
- Knowledge and experience in data analysis: statistical, time-based, post-mortem, contextual etc.
- Understanding of intrusion detection concepts and overall approach to information security and defense
- Proactive and motivated by technical challenges, with a strong desire to deliver quality products on time
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in working in virtual, multicultural teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity when facing complex situations
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Relevant Information Security Certifications (CISSP etc.) are beneficial.
- Fluency in verbal English and excellent English writing skills are essential.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com