- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
To strengthen our Supply Chain Management team, we are looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist with German. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Manages the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer. Executes implementation of PL Strategy in alignment with relevant category team.
- Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
- Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
- Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of experience in the following areas: Supply Chain Management/ Customer Service/ Accounts Payable
- Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
- Very good knowledge of German (B2/C1)
- Good Excel knowledge would be a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com