- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The core responsibility of the Strategic IT Vendor Manager is to manage and develop healthy, value-adding relationships and alliances with strategic IT vendors while ensuring that services and contracts meet business needs and deliver high value to the business of ABB Power Grids.
- Define and manage the alliance strategy for one or more strategic suppliers to ensure maximum value from the IS spend is generated and obtained for PG.
- Assist the strategic suppliers in their efforts to be successful within PG.
- Manage and measure performance of the overall relationship between internal customers and strategic suppliers.
- Being an escalation point for arbitration of relationship and operational issues by separating fact from opinion when interpreting situations to identifying and resolving key issues.
- Ensure correct contracting of services, aligned with the global IS sourcing strategy and existing master agreements with strategic suppliers.
- Assess supplier and service related risks (e.g. supplier dependency), identify mitigations to reduce risks and monitor implementation of mitigation plan.
- Cooperate with internal groups in IS and Business to forecast demand for specified 3rd party services.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with regional and/or global portfolio, budget and strategic alliance management stakeholders (incl. Procurement and Legal) and ensure that processes are being followed.
- Contributing to the company-wide IS sourcing strategy by combining external best practice, market intelligence and business requirements.
- Work with functional teams and strategic suppliers to ensure a continuous improvement culture exists.
- 10+ years in previous role(s) in Information Technology buy or sell side negotiations, business partnering or technology specialist with extensive experience interacting with strategic suppliers.
- Experience in negotiating software license contracts and pricing models is of advantage.
- Ability to create and manage incentives that drive supplier behaviors.
- Successful track record managing the delivery of outsourced services.
- Ability to define and drive key reports and improve KPIs and data quality.
- Ability to understand internal customer and supplier business goals and strategies with the intent of establishing and managing towards a common set of goals.
- Understand the interactions of suppliers across PG, deploy strategies to effectively manage indi-vidual suppliers of multiple services to ensure cost efficient, end to end service delivery.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Expected Travel of 10%.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com