Power Grids - Technology Lead (AI/ML/Cognitive) in Innovation Acceleration
ABB PG Business ServicesO firmie
- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization.
To strengthen our Power Grids IS Innovation Acceleration team, we are looking for a Technology Lead specializing in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Cognitive areas. If you are an experienced enthusiast and self-motivated technologist this position is definitely for you.
Seize this unique opportunity and help to shape the future of our rapidly developing organization.
- Leading of innovation incubation process for solutions in AI/ML/cognitive areas including chatbots, image processing, NLP, computer vision, statistics, signal processing, predictions, problem solving and others.
- Performing as a Technology Evangelist by demonstrating technical possibilities to business units and identifying opportunities to provide business value by leveraging new technologies.
- Driving technical discussion between business and technical colleagues.
- Identifying how technology can be used to solve a given business problems.
- Coordinating work with other teams and vendors to address demands.
- Creating a business and technical concept of the solution, PoC, technical analysis and supporting the estimation process.
- Defining how an application should behave, what modules will there be and how they will interact with each other.
- Deciding which framework, platform, or tech-stack can be used to create a solution.
- Proposing how things would scale for the future and how they should be maintained.
- Figuring out the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms.
- Keeping knowledge up-to-date regarding new and emerging IS technology and practices; bringing learning into ABB Power Grids.
- Technical expertise on AI/ML/Cognitive services
- Practical experience on Machine Learning Cloud services on Azure, Amazon or IBM
- Passion for pushing the boundaries of new technologies
- Open-mindedness and proactive approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of delivering results in software/technology
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical vision around strategic goals
- Ability to notice business and technical trends in IT
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks