- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Trade Finance Delivery Center team is part of the Center of Expertise Treasury Services department which provides support and services to the Country Treasury Organizations according to the group strategy introduced and realized by Group Function Export and Trade Finance (GF-GTE). As a Trade Finance Specialist you will be responsible for providing support and services to Country Local Treasury Organization in the migrated countries in the area of Trade Finance instruments by handling and processing Bank Guarantees, Passive Guarantees, Import and Export Letters of Credit and other activities related to life cycle of these Trade Finance instruments according to the Service Level Agreement.
- Management of full life cycle of the bank guarantee in centrally implemented tool Trade Finance Link (TFL).
- Checking completeness of application form, reviewing wording, clarification of any discrepancies.
- Performing regular review, monitoring and reconciliation of existing portfolio of guarantees.
- Bank relationship management : bank limit selection, liaising with issuing banks to drive efficiency and speed of the process.
- Reconcile commission calculations, validate for accounting processing.
- Recording of incoming Export Letters of Credit and communication to the relevant Local Business Unit.
- Monitoring of expiring LC to follow up by the Local Business Unit.
- Preparing statistics over bank performance and guarantee and LC portfolio.
- Min. 3-5 years’ of experience in administration and handling of Trade Finance instruments.
- University degree in Finance, Banking, Treasury Management, Economics or relevant.
- URDG, UCP and other relevant industry standards sound knowledge and usage experience.
- Pro-active business attitude.
- Solid user knowledge in Windows applications.
- Good communication skills and experience in the daily contacts with third parties.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- Strong team oriented working style.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com