- ul. Mydlana 2 51-502 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Power Platform IT Architect seniorNumer ref.: 107560BR
Power Platform IT Architect senior
Volvo Group IT, Center of Excellence, Document Management, Process Automation & Consulting is looking for great candidates for the position of Power Platform IT Architect senior.
As Power Platform IT Architect you will have significant and indisputable role in defining strategy and direction of Power Platform evolution at Volvo Group. You will be part of IT Center of Excellence department which is managing cutting edge technologies and drives company digitalization journey.
- Design and implement overall concept of Power Platform and Citizen Development in Volvo Group
- Design and set optimal Environmental Strategy and Data Loss Prevention policies
- Define long term plans, directions and drive technical roadmaps
- Utilize benefits of Azure and O365 ecosystem in Power Platform
- Take ownership in the successful technical delivery of complex projects in large enterprise environments
- Deliver successful Power Platform projects architect design
- Consult and support IT team in architecting, designing and delivering Power Platform solutions
- Drive expanding Power Platform capabilities through custom connectors
- Run workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of Microsoft Power Platform
You in nutshell
- In-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience in designing & architecting Common Data Service and multiple data sources based solutions
- Great communication skills with ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- Ability to translate business requirements into advice to the customer and senior management
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Canvas & Model Driven Power Apps hands-on development experience
- Ability to create custom connectors
- Client facing consulting experience
- You are seeking for challenges and stretching yourself
- You are professional with sense of humor
What makes us special?
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace (although these days we work remotely) modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
It does sound like a lifetime opportunity, doesn't it? Apply now to join in beginning of a great adventure of enabling Power Platform at Volvo Group.
If you have any questions related to that opportunity, please contact Rafał Żabski - Delivery Manager Process Automation & Consulting
If you agree to use your application also in other recruitment processes, please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize Volvo Polska sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application also for the needs of future recruitment processes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997”
Please send your CV and cover letter.