- aleja Grunwaldzka 472D, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Powered by Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A., Invest in Pomerania is a non-profit regional promotion agency responsible for attracting and embedding FDI and talent into the region. We provide a single window service and investor assistance at every stage of the investment process.
"We care more", is more than a tagline on a logo, it is our ethos, the driving force behind the work we do. It is what drives us to go the extra mile to strengthen the investment attractive of our region and support our investors by helping them grow.
Since 2011, we have successfully supported more than 100 investors and created over 14,000 jobs.
We are looking for an experienced PR & Marketing Associate to join our Brand Team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to support our business goals. Your duties will include data-driven storytelling and ensuring customer engagement, brand consistency and above all, a positive brand experience.
You will be a part of the Marketing & Communications team and your role will be to grow and support brand Invest in Pomerania and its sub brands through data-driven content development and marketing. You will share the responsibility for creating the content strategy and ensuring its success.
Therefore, you will:
- Create useful, meaningful content that highlights the region through social media platforms, the various websites, email and press,
- Work with different stakeholders to understand their need and to set the vision for content,
- Merge content with paid traffic campaigns and execute advanced content marketing strategies,
- Use data and research on an ongoing basis to understand reader behaviour and recommend new content areas,
- Create various pieces of content (blogs, eBooks, videos, posts) and marketing texts and slogans,
- Update the websites and recommend improvements,
- Work closely with internal experts and manage cooperation with external suppliers: copywriters, graphic designer and other content creators,
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
- Planning and attention to details,
- Strong problem-solving aptitude, business acumen and innovative thinking,
- Strong digital storytelling skills.
- 3 years of experience as a copywriter, content strategist or user experience designer with strong writing acumen (1+ year for juniors),
- Very good level of English and Polish (min. C1 level),
- Excellent writing and strong digital storytelling skills,
- Ability to work with various CMS’s and knowledge of Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Whitepress and others tools,
- Data-driven marketing skills,
- Hands-on Knowledge of SEO and digital advertising,
- Ability to create or edit basic videos.
What we offer:
- Impact: The work you do makes a direct impact on the investment attractiveness and economic development of the region,
- Ownership: Have a viable idea, you own it! From conceptualisation to implementation, you are the one who makes it happen! With the right support of course,
- Friendly atmosphere - we are a high energy, crazy and fun team,
- Support of managers - we give you a lot of independence, but we do not leave you without help - we work as a team,
- Occasional travels,
- Private health care (Medicover),
- Multisport card partly financed by the company.
Please prepare your resume in English and send quoting reference “PR & Marketing Associate" via Apply button by July 31, 2020.