- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa zlecenie
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
What will you do:
- Assist in resolving incidents affecting the operation/availability of network infrastructures consist of a variety of hardware and software products and network related technologies;
- Assist in supporting of large networks and DC infrastructures including developing and deploying a network and security architectures;
- Help in defining and maintaining technology documentation;
- Problem management: diagnosing, tracking and resolving;
- Perform traffic engineering analysis on network and systems facilities.
What we expect from you:
- Very good working English and Polish (written and oral);
- Should hold Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent network knowledge;
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills;
- Desirable (nice to have):
- Familiarity with Cisco routers and switches administration and implementation;
- Familiarity with network security related products and technologies based on Cisco/Juniper firewalls;
- Basic understanding of IPSec and SSL VPN technologies and Cisco/F5 load balancing solutions;
- Understanding the fundamentals of ITIL based service processes (Incident/Problem/Change Management).
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain broad analytical skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Great office location (the center of Warsaw).
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.