Praktykant w obszarze Analizy Danych
Accenture Consulting & Strategy
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa zlecenie
- Część etatu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
We are an expanding Microsoft Business Intelligence practice in Warsaw, currently seeking to boost our great team with the addition of talented business intelligence analysts and developers. This is an opportunity to join international projects, learn most advanced technologies in analytics areas, work with the top specialists and newest technolog.
What will you do?
- Analyzing user requirements
- Implementing analytics models using latest Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies
- Consistently delivering high-quality solutions by ensuring best performance and user experience of delivered solutions
- Researching new technologies, working on proof of concepts and contributing to our Microsoft practice with own innovative ideas
What do we expect from you:
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Basic knowledge of key business analytics concepts (OLAP, Data Warehouse, ETL, etc.)
- Good communication/interpersonal skills, proactive, positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team
- Progressive mindset when it comes to emerging technology
- Fluent English and Polish speaking and writing
- Availability during internship (min. 30 hours per week)
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.