- Wołoska 9A, 02-583 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
We are looking for Pre-sales and Product Support Manager to join Verifone’s regional organization in Central Europe (consisting of Poland, Benelux, Russia and few other countries). The ideal candidate must know the market and products, be experts in their field, and have a fundamental understanding of electronic payments industry. As part of the solutions team, you will partner closely with sales, product marketing, R&D and technical support to messaging and positioning for the products, conceive and support new and innovative solution sets and enable sales and account teams with tools and messaging to articulate the value.
A successful candidate must be a dynamic self-starter, with a unique combination of outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, analytical skills, along with a creative and innovative mind-set oriented to identifying, developing and integrating technology with partners. They must be highly comfortable managing through significant complexity, both internally and externally.
What you'll do
- Pre-post sales and product support for customers and internal sales team
- Driving New Product Introductions and revenue readiness initiatives within the region
- Monitoring the global product roadmap against regional requirements
- Taking relevant actions and anticipating the impact of regulations and local requirements on products and go-to-market plan
- Collecting, consolidating, validating and providing regional market projections to corporate product management for new and ongoing business cases
- Serving as an escalation point for systemic product/solution issues and helping to resolve
- Coordination of incident resolutions with corporate Engineering and R&D teams, supporting workaround preparation, and similar
- Consulting on specific product requests
- Building solutions or proposals based on customer requirements
- Managing product customization projects
- Assisting with RFI, RFQ for local tenders
- Updating customers regarding HW or SW changes made to existing products
- Keeping the customer up to date with payment industry certifications
- Acting as an external spokesperson at client meetings and events
- Providing products & software development trainings / presentations
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and making recommendations to optimize the processes across the value chain
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- At least 2 years in a similar role preferably in payments industry with responsibilities spanning pre-sales with an understanding of the product management processes
- Must be a very capable communicator and be comfortable working with a wide variety of corporate executives, sales, marketing, engineering, operations, customers and business partners.
- Proven teamwork; excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- University degree in technology
- Excellent Polish and English, ability to effectively communicate technical information to customers
- Experience in programming (knowledge of any active payment terminal platform is an additional asset)
- Analytical skills, openness for learning new technologies
- Focus on timely execution, meeting client expectations, and a superior user experience
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, cross-cultural environment
- Flexibility in daily activities and availability for occasional travel
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.), prowadzonych przez European Shared Services sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie."