Predica Sp. z o.o
- Company locationAltowa 2, Ochota, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
Poland (remote work)
Technologies we use
Microsoft SQL Server
Technical advisory (cross-domain) in sales process,
Managing the solution design and being responsible for technical responses to clients via Presentations, Proposals and RFPs, where required drawing on subject matter expertise from across the business,
Presenting any types of offerings that are in the portfolio with a complete technical overview (including past finished projects and use cases),
Consulting with clients to understand their current business challenges in order to define a clear set of requirements and priorities,
Proposing innovative solutions and services that address these requirements,
Writing compelling customer-facing proposals, working with Bid Teams on RFI/RFP responses and working with account managers to develop associated commercials,
Presenting proposed solutions to the customer in order to articulate the benefits and value of the solution and/or service,
Managing architect blended solutions (Product, Professional and Management Services, including support options) that meet the business requirements of new and existing clients.
Experience with the following frameworks and technology will be highly beneficial:
• Design sprint
• Proficiency in Azure cloud platform and services (IaaS, PaaS services, cloud design patterns, application architecture on Azure platform0
• Min. 5+ years' experience in developer, architect, or pre-sales role,
• Multi-platform projects (e.g. Angular + .Net Core + Azure PaaS + Azure AD + Dynamics 365 CRM + SharePoint Online)
• Nice to have: Microsoft Certificates: AZ-204, AZ-304 etc.
• Experience in communicating with internal / external stakeholders with the ability to lead client meetings from a technical design perspective to drive an appropriate design. The ability to influence throughout the sales life cycle and enable delivery of a compliant solution,
• Clear communication to ensure smooth delivery of projects,
• Experience in a role as a consultant, providing high level technical consultancy in the design and implementation of cloud-first app,
• Commercial experience as an architect of complex systems based on Azure Services
• Successful track record and experience in bidding on complex custom solution tenders,
• Confirmed integrity bid that meets the customers’ requirements and assistance in sales in technical qualification during the qualifying process,
• Ability to build up a trusted advisory relationship/partnership with our customers and providing them with advice and guidance on their challenges,
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
Development opportunities we offer
technical knowledge exchange within the company
What we offer
Various projects all around the world
Home/hybrid/office – it depends on you
Flexible working hours
Additional bonus dependent on your goal achievements
Mentorship of our experts
Clear career path – to constantly develop your skills
Globetrotter bonus – to reward you for (literally) going that extra mile
4000 PLN/875 EUR to spend on your training and mental health support
Additional hardware budget – to enable you to work comfortably
Additional benefits (Multisport card, life and health insurance)*
benefits may vary (depending on country)
Predica Sp. z o.o
Why Predica, a SoftwareONE company?
Looking for a new, exciting opportunity? You’ve come to the right place!
Predica is a global provider of Azure consulting and development services. They have gained the status of Azure Expert Managed Services Provider and have earned recognitions such as Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, and positions in Financial Times’ 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies rankings.
Driven to deliver more to our clients, candidates, and employees, in February 2022, Predica became part of SoftwareOne. They are a leading global software and cloud solutions provider that is redefining how organizations build, buy and manage everything in the cloud.
Interesting projects, working with the latest technologies with a mentor’s support, and stepping on a clear career path: all this is waiting for you at Predica.