Dąbrowa Górnicza, śląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Pricing Analyst (m/k)Numer ref.: JN -112021-4527244
A role for candidate who wants to support a Pricing Manager in preparation of pricing strategy and customer offer.
Our client is company from manufacturing industry who delivers innovative products to recipients from many different industries.
- Support a Pricing Manager in preparation of pricing strategy and customer offer.
- Analysing sales, prices and revenue data from the Data Warehouse.
- Comparative Pricing analyses for selected geographies, segments, products, customers and/or competitors.
- Creating and developing informative pricing overviews and reports.
- Collecting data from Affiliated Companies in order to assess specific pricing cases.
- Collecting and analysing competitor's prices.
- Helping to identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability throughout pricing straitgies.
- Data collection and analysis for Global Business and Price surveys and industry bench-marks.
- Support of the Special Pricing Project in CRM and outside CRM.
- Support in developing a complex pricing models for global customers.
- Higher education in mathematics, statistics, economics or business administration.
- At least 3 years experience in business analysis.
- Analytical and mathematical skills.
- Experience in processing larger data sets and creating reports.
- Experience with of BI tools (Power BI, Tableau or Cognos).
- Experience with CRM tools, preferably Sugar CRM.
- Experience with SAP welcome.
- Collaboration mind-set and an ability to work with international teams.
- Good reporting skills and an ability to present results in a clear way.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English (B1 minimum).
- Contract of employment /full time.
- Opportunity for professional development in an international work environment.
- Flexible working time.
- Private medical care.
- Life insurance.
- Employee referral program.