For our Client, which is a leading company in the beauty care sector in Europe with more than 1,900 stores across 19 European countries, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Helping the Pricing Manager drive forward the pricing strategy.
- Price policy analyzing.
- Monitoring analyze of market prices of products.
- Participation in key pricing and promotional projects.
- Reviewing Price Exceptions ensuring complete and reasonable costing and margin analysis.
- Coordination of all approvals, reviews and tracking of Price Exceptions.
- Price Exception reporting and discount analysis.
- Analyze and understand project opportunities in terms of customer requirements, timing, costs, risks, features, competition, winning price and any other area impacting bid content and strategy.
- Collect and analyze business intelligence data relevant for the bids.
- Provide timely response, optimizing project cost, protecting margin and supporting bid pricing strategy.
- Preparing price recommendations for other Departments.
Preferred background and competencies:
- Approximately 2 years of experience on the position of financial analyst/financial controller.
- Experience in retail / FMCG.
- Strong understanding of pricing methodologies.
- Commercial understanding.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English.