- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for supporting the sales force by retaining and growing volume and revenue for UPS Air Freight product. He / She provides competitive rates and effective pricing strategies that maximize profitability and favorably positions the Air Freight product in the marketplace.
- Evaluates and analyzes Requests for Quotations (RFQ’s);
- Develops Pricing strategies;
- Collaborates with Operations and Procurement to optimize available solutions enabling to position UPS effectively and appropriately in relation to competition and marketplace;
- Interacts with other Regions’ Pricing groups to gather pricing proposals;
- Combines and finalizes final customer proposal;
- Completes ad hoc analyses for upper management to provide information on financial impact of different pricing scenarios;
- Implements accepted Pricing Agreements;
- Responds to internal inquiries to provide pricing solutions and account strategies.
We expect from applicants:
- Preferred Education level: University degree in Business / Marketing / Finance /Engineering;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking/writing);
- Calculative mind and accuracy;
- Flexibility and ability to perform tasks within tight timeline;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must.
- Professional development in fast growing international company;
- Competitive salary;
- Social benefit package (including private life insurance, health care, sport package, pension plan);
- Modern office in the heart of Wroclaw.
You can apply by sending your CV by clicking the "Aplikuj teraz" button below.
Klikając w przycisk „Aplikuj”, „Aplikuj teraz” lub w inny sposób wysyłając zgłoszenie rekrutacyjne do UPS (Pracodawca), akceptujesz Politykę prywatności dla kandydatów UPS.