sharing the costs of sports activities
Pricing Business Partners Analyst - Finance Analyst
Elavon Financial Services
- Puławska 17, Mokotów, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 23 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
The Pricing Business Partners team is responsible for Pricing Strategy, Pricing Governance, Pricing Policy and Pricing Models to support business unit revenue generation. The Pricing Business Partners team has a culture of collaboration and adding value, working closely with Sales, CAM and RM customer owners.
This is a highly visible and strategically important role, a key enabler for the business to move forward on and optimising Elavon’s segment strategy (SME, Corporate, Partners, E-com and Opayo) and Product led revenue growth. This role will suit an ambitious and energetic self-starter leveraging your core analytical and commercial mind set to drive success.
• managing and developing Pricing Strategy and Pricing Policy
• managing and maintaining Pricing Governance including supporting Deal Review submissions and Pricing Committee
• managing and maintaining Pricing Approval Matrix and Delegated Authority to optimise sales conversion and margin
• managing and maintaining Pricing Model and other Pricing tools
• collaborate with relevant Sales, Customer Services, CAM, RM and Compliance teams to ensure they have the appropriate tools in the appropriate format
• evaluate competitive data, market trends and research to develop view Pricing competitiveness - conduct complex crossover and profitability analysis by market
well-developed mathematical and analytical skills
SQL and/or willingness to learn in first 3 months
3 years or more Acquiring/Merchant Services experience an advantage
highly numerical and analytical
strategic mind set and commercial acumen
good understanding of the economics of acquiring and market elasticity
self-starter with good prioritisation and time management skills
creative problem-solving abilities, e.g. quickly develop, test, execute, analyse and iterate
good verbal and written communication
natural collaborator, promoting partnership, engaging with Sales/RM and cross-functional teams
What we offer
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
employee referral program
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Our team is expanding!
Elavon Financial Services
Elavon is the innovative, secure, and global partner for your payment processing needs, whether you do business online, mobile, or in-person. For more than 25 years, Elavon has been a leader in payment processing, leveraging the world’s best technologies for our partners from large worldwide enterprises, to locally owned small businesses.
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.