Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Pricing / Contract Management Expert
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Verify relevant activities for termination of contracts, renewal and/or roll-overs are performed efficiently.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of customer rebates/ incentives in accordance with Bayer policy.
- Provide in-depth analysis of recurring customer claims relating to pricing issues for further improvements.
- Escalate and/or provide guidance on all Exceptions/ Deviations encountered by the regional team.
- Provide subject-matter-expertise or global view on the process.
- Support TL in coordination topics and in close collaboration with GPO organization.
- Support operational business, when needed.
Core competences and skills:
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial Agreement/ Trade Incentives or other related commercial Order-to-Cash processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Problem solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Ability to embrace change and be able to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross-country, virtual teams if needed.
- Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn.
- Attractive benefit package.
- Office in a comfortable business center.
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable environment: relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.