- Wielicka 28, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are?
Check more at: https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/kimberly-clark
Join us and unleash your power!
Are you a proactive individual with good communication skills and a desire to combine it with data analysis?
Do you want to join globally recognized brand in the brad new office in Krakow, Poland and move your career to the next level?
Do you speak English at communicative level?
Then the OtC (Order to Cash) Pricing & Rebates Specialist with English role at Kimberly-Clark could be for you!
You will be involved in managing the Pricing and Rebates process in close collaboration with Order Management, Customer Service and Sales Teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Supporting External and Internal Clients when it comes to pricing and rebates activities, including:
- Verification of invoices and providing instructions to process subsequent credit notes,
- Setting up and managing price lists and promotions,
- Identifying, tracking and effectively escalating rebate and pricing queries, issues bringing them to resolution,
- Ensuring accounts are up to date and issues are dealt with in a timely manner,
- Analysing and negotiating resolution of rebate audit queries received from retailers,
- Partnering with internal and external clients in order to solve queries,
- Using Pricing systems to log and manage queries,
- Working within well-staffed multinational and multilingual team for EMEA Region.
Skills and Experience:
- Work experience in OtC area, especially connected with dispute management, cash application, sales support, order management, customer service, data analysis or similar would be an asset,
- Ability to interpret financial data and analytical mindset,
- Focus on solving the problem, troubleshooting attitude,
- SAP knowledge or DMS module will be an advantage,
- English fluent written and spoken.
- Possibility to develop within rapidly growing Global Business Service Center
- An annual performance related bonus
- Private medical cover with dental care
- Life insurance
- Office close to city center (for now home office only)
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.