- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Preparation of technical documentation of primary circuits for power stations in domestic and foreign projects (verification of customer data and requirements, calculations and selection of devices and optimal technical solutions, implementation of concepts, construction projects with obtaining a building permit, detailed design and as-built documentation).
- Development and coordination of the above mentioned documentation (3D modeling in AutoCAD®).
- Coordination of projects from various industries carried out in our design office and by subcontractors.
- Project execution management in terms of schedule and costs.
- Technical arrangements with clients and author's supervision on the construction site.
- Development of concepts for HV power stations in cooperation with the sales department both in Poland and in the world.
- Development of cost estimates for design works.
- Higher electrical education.
- Building qualifications to design in Poland without restrictions in the installation specialization in the field of electrical and power networks, installations and devices.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in designing primary circuits of HV substations.
- Knowledge of PN and IEC in the field of HV power stations.
- Basic knowledge of issues in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling in AutoCAD®.
- Knowledge of the BIM methodology will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office package.
- Knowledge of simulation software, e.g. Neplan®, would be an advantage.
- Fluency in Polish and English, spoken and written (knowledge of other languages will be an advantage).
- Driving license. B.
- Readiness for business trips (domestic and foreign).
- Ability to work and communicate in an international environment.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com