private medical care
Principal Data Engineer / Team Leader
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Krzyki, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 25 days ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- hybrid work
Technologies we use
Azure Data Factory
Azure Data Lake Gen2 Storage
The Digital Accelerator of QIAGEN was founded to lead QIAGEN’s digital transformation along the value chain, ensuring better connection with customers, investing in new businesses & technologies and building digital capabilities. The Data Engineering team is an important enabler of this transformation and is looking for a new team lead.
* Manage a team of data engineers and analysts.
* Designing and implementing data pipelines that source data from different data sources.
* Delivering analytical solutions together with data scientists and analysts.
* Development of scalable data architectures (machine learning) on MS Azure platform.
* Converting data into insights.
What we offer:
* Deep understanding of the domain knowledge in the field of molecular diagnostics.
* Exposure and hands on experience in the development of modern cloud data solutions.
* Ability to deliver proof of concept solutions and chance to experiment with different technologies.
* Opportunity to work with experienced data scientists and domain experts.
Technologies we use:
Azure Databricks / Azure Data Factory / SQL Server / Azure DevOps / PowerBI / Azure Data Lake Gen2 Storage / CosmosDB / Azure Stream Analytics / Azure Machine Learning / Azure Key Vault / Jira / Azure Functions / IoT Hub / Azure Data Explorer
Deep knowledge of data engineering principles and working experience in developing advanced analytics data pipelines.
Knowledge of SQL and excellent coding skills in (Python / Scala / Java / C#).
Experience working with big data technologies (Hadoop / Hive / Spark).
Understanding of data modelling, data security best practises and data provisioning concepts.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
Experience with IoT and streaming datasets.
Experience with BI tools, e.g. PowerBI.
Proven track record of delivering end-to-end data solutions.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every da