- Stabłowicka 147, 54-066 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Sieć Badawcza ŁUKASIEWICZ – PORT Polski Ośrodek Rozwoju Technologii
ŁUKASIEWICZ - PORT invites applications for a position of
in Life Science & Biotechnology Center
(Bioinformatics)Numer ref.: ref. no. PI/LSB/2021
- University degree in the field of biotechnology, medical chemistry, pharmacy, biology, veterinary medicine, medical analytics, medicine, life science, biophysics, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biomedical engineering and sciences.
- Ph.D. and post-doctoral training in computational biology.
- Demonstrated scientific achievements or applications.
- Experience in project management and supervision of junior researchers, demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Experience in raising extramural funds (e.g., grant applications, funds from the industry).
- Excellent command of the English language and excellent communication skills
- Experience in applied research and/or collaboration with the industry.
- Experience in computing genetic, epigenetic and proteomics data.
- Experience in the field of big data, clinical data management, designing databases would be beneficial.
- Full-time contract on the position of Area Leader and competitive salary at the level of remuneration for research group leaders in leading international centers.
- Commensurate with experience 36 days of paid holidays annually.
- One-time relocation bonus, help in the relocation, residence permits, etc.
- Funding for the team - around 100 000 euro yearly for setting up a research group.
- Annual research budget - negotiated individually but not less than at the level of 50 000 euro per year, guaranteed for a minimum first 3 years of research.
- Laboratory and office space for the PI and the team members.
- Administrative and organizational support.
- Access to the state of the art equipment in the Core Facilities.
- A friendly, inspiring, interdisciplinary and international environment.
Please send your resume via Aplikuj button.
Please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby give my permission for the processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents for the purposes of recruitment process for the Łukasiewicz Research Network – PORT Polish Center for Technology Development, ul. Stabłowicka 147, 54-066 Wrocław carried out presently or in the future by the company PORT, according to personal data protection law (GDPR). This permission for the processing of my personal data includes also the processing of these data in the future, provided that the purpose of the processing remains the same.
I hereby acknowledge that the disclosure of my personal data is voluntary, and that I have been informed of the right to access my personal data, and to correct such data.”
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.