We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Find out why AMS is a great place to work on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreAMS
Principal Resource Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
We are looking for a Principal Resource Specialist, a German speaker, based in Poland, who will travel to Friedrichshafen once a month for a couple of days. Our client is a world leader in engines and propulsion systems, part of a global Engineering Organisation, widely recognised for its quality and innovation.
As a Principal Resource Specialist, you will ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis, managing workload as well as putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations entirely.
- Leading end-to-end recruitment process
- Facilitating the interview and selection process
- Building and strengthening relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities
- Identifying process improvements
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in managing European end-to-end recruitment processes and working closely with Hiring Managers
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage senior stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- Proved experience taking an advisor role to the business
- Acting as strategic partner for the hiring manager and as a coach for the business by providing advice, consultancy and support in order to increase their capabilities to manage the entire recruitment as a decision maker
- Ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction, involving liaising with clients, managing workload, job specification and on-going talent pooling
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long lasting relationships both with candidates and clients
- Negotiation skills and business maturity
- Fluency in English and German (essential) - both written and spoken.
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation
- Excellent opportunities to grow in the multinational environment, with options to work on- and off-site
- Possibilities to work remotely, to go for international assignment and to travel to client site on regular basis
- Opportunity to work on various international projects
- The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Independence and possibility to work alongside experienced specialists
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits