- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13G, 30-553 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Reporting to Aon’s Global Privacy Office, Privacy Counsel is responsible for supporting privacy advisory matters, including review and negotiation of privacy agreements and data protection terms, advising on privacy impact assessments for new and innovative uses of data, and advising Aon’s business on risks related to privacy. The person in this role will provide practical advice to Aon business and shared services leaders on their privacy and data protection risks.
The Privacy Counsel will work within the Global Privacy Office and should be passionate about privacy. The person in this role will be comfortable with counseling business partners, negotiating privacy and data protection terms, and navigating a complex organization with broad services related to risk, retirement, health, reinsurance, and data and analytics. The job entails getting deeply involved with ensuring that Aon’s business operations are designed, built and maintained in a way that complies with applicable data privacy obligations in their region.
- Work with commercial teams to ensure client contracts and third party vendors comply with all relevant privacy laws.
- Draft, review, and negotiate privacy and data protection language for Aon’s client, supplier, and third party agreements.
- Work collaboratively to review initiatives for compliance with privacy laws, conduct privacy impact assessments and develop solutions that address privacy risks.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with members of the business and work proactively with them to identify, mitigate and address privacy risks.
- Help support projects designed to maintain awareness throughout the organization of Aon’s approach to privacy and commitment to its privacy obligations globally.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments. Analyze existing and new legislative and regulatory developments to ensure that Aon understands and remains compliant with evolving requirements.
- 1-5+ years relevant experience with a focus in privacy and data protection law and regulation, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- CIPP certified, or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- Experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial agreements, especially privacy and data protection provisions and addendums
- Experience with interpreting and implementing GDPR compliance programs preferred
- You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to learn quickly, identify and resolve legal and business issues, drive projects and earn the confidence of the partners you work with
- You can work independently but also like to be part of a diverse team
- FREE DENTAL CARE
Health insurance that gives acces to 1700 medical centers across the country including free dental care
- BRAND NEW OFFICE IN ZABŁOCIE
Take a virtual walk here >>
- FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Multispord cards, insurance, retail vouchers and more
- TASTY FRESHLY GROUNDED COFFEE
Black, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Flat White...we have it all
- UNIQUE WORKPLACE CULTURE
No formal dress code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
Flexible workings hours and an option to work from home allow you to adjust the work to your lifestyle!
- INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Change or advance your career within Aon. Almost half of our senior specialist started in junior roles at Aon
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of internal and external courses available, including courses for 8 different languages
- WELLBEING AWARENESS
Benefits focused on your welfare, lots of social events and time set aside for charity