private medical care
- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, Podgórze, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior), expert
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Privacy Counsel is responsible for supporting privacy advisory matters, including review and negotiation of privacy agreements and data protection terms and advising Aon’s business on risks related to privacy. The person in this role will provide practical advice to Aon business and shared services leaders on their privacy and data protection risks.
The Privacy Counsel will work within the Global Privacy Office and should be passionate about privacy. The person in this role will be comfortable with counseling business partners, negotiating privacy and data protection terms, and navigating a sophisticated organization with broad services related to risk, retirement, health, reinsurance, and data and analytics. The job entails getting deeply involved with ensuring that Aon’s business operations are designed, built and maintained in a way that aligns with applicable data privacy obligations in the regions in which Aon does business.
• Work with commercial teams to ensure client contracts and third party vendors align with all relevant privacy laws.
• Draft, review, and negotiate privacy and data protection language for Aon’s client, supplier, and third party agreements.
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with members of the business and work proactively with them to identify, mitigate and address privacy risks.
• Keep abreast of regulatory developments. Analyze existing and new legislative and regulatory developments to ensure that Aon understands and remains aligned with evolving requirements.
What the day will look like:
• You will be responsible for managing group data privacy mailbox with global exposure in order to address data privacy inquires;
• Daily your main activity will be reviewing and negotiating data privacy agreements;
• In addition, you will work closely with the business and other teams to ensure that projects within organization are properly assessed by the Privacy Impact Assessments.
3-5 years relevant experience with a focus in privacy and data protection law and regulation, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
Experience in reviewing data privacy agreements is a must;
Legal background (officially certified);
CIPP certification is a plus;
Excellent English communications skills (min C1 level);
Experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial agreements, especially privacy and data protection provisions and addendum;
Experience with interpreting and implementing GDPR compliance programs preferred;
You are a self-motivated teammate with the ability to learn quickly, identify and resolve legal and business issues, drive projects and earn the confidence of the partners you work with.
What we offer
Possibility of financing CIPP/E Training
Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
Flexible remote work environment
Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
How this opportunity is different:
• Responsibilities in that role are being performed with little supervision with support of relevant team members and partners;
• Working as a part of Global Privacy Office with exposure to worldwide data privacy legislations;
• Collaboration among data privacy professionals already being part of the team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please attach CV in English only.