- Świętego Mikołaja 20, 50-125 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Together we are more successful – that is why #StrongerTogether means so much to us at MAHLE. Combining dedicated teamwork with our passion for mobility has made us who we are today: a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry. Now we are looking for additional team players to join us in shaping the mobility of tomorrow! Be part of a visionary movement with 79,000 employees worldwide creating new sustainable solutions for e-mobility and combustion engines. Get on board, advance your career and grow with us while working on great teams.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Train and implement the Finance processes according to the globally standardized SAP-template
- Develop and perform key user trainings adapted to the previous SAP and process knowledge of the business partner
- Ensure the correctness of the Finance data takeover from the previous SAP or Non-SAP system and assist in creating a documentation for internal and external auditors
- Coordinate schedule, budget and team members (central and local)
- Develop and implement optimization requests for business processes / sub-processes globally, in the region and in locations
- Quality assurance - analyse existing business processes with the focus on harmonization and standardization according to group requirements, develop concepts to improve data quality and process efficiency
- First and second level support for all SAP FI related incidents, support for month-end closing errors or business process related questions
- Training of new employees in SAP template processes for Finance as well as integrated processes (mainly SD, CO, MM/WM, MM/PUR)
Your Skills & Strengths
- Deep knowledge of SAP ERP FI module
- Should possess strong computer skills and the ability to problem solve
- Degree in finance, accounting, or related field required
- Knowledge of:
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access, including knowledge, development and use of Vlooksups and Pivot tables, IRR, NPV and other functions within Excel
- Ability to multi-task several projects/initiatives simultaneously given significant increase in Company’s growth
- Fluent in English be able to analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical documents in English as well.
- Ability to respond effectively to common technical inquiries from customers.
- Regular travelling in Europe required
See what we can offer you!
- Get attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance, cafeteria bonus system)
- Become a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Have a possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Relocation bonus for candidates who are based more than 100 km from Wrocław
- Language training courses
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule and working time to time from home (home office)
In addition to working on a great team, we encourage you to reach your full potential. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you. Apply now!