private medical care
Process Automation Specialist (RPA)
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
No two days are the same, but we can be sure there will be meetings with internal clients in different countries, helping them to understand how automation can bring efficiencies to their business processes. Time will be spent on developing RPA’s, and working with process SME’s to prove the automation functions as required. There will also be opportunities to work with other RPA team members and teams from other disciplines such as Workflow and AI. develop the code of high-priority and medium to high complexity RPA solutions according to the functional specifications, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards under minimal guidance
• design RPA solutions for low and medium complexity requirements under limited guidance, leveraging existing standards
• create documentation for solution and code as per defined standards and processes under minimal guidance
• execute the assessment, analysis and technical specifications for low and medium complexity requirements under minimal guidance
• support the team in project planning activities, estimating, in evaluating risks, and prioritizing based on requirements
• assist in assessing, defining, and enforcing automation technology and architecture standards
• assist in researching potential automation technology solutions and best practices to help guide automation strategy
• actively take part in global automation and process excellence projects
• deliver clear and comprehensive technical training
• liaise with internal stakeholders and IT infrastructure teams, as well as external vendors
• act as an SME in Process Automation
• act as the primary reviewer of RPA code to ensure compliance to defined standards. Recommends changes to the code as required
advanced knowledge of process automation software (UiPath Advanced Certification required)
experience as RPA Developer in UiPath – 2 years minimum
knowledge of UiPath Platform and Infrastructure setup
continuous improvement methodology knowledge: Six Sigma or Lean management knowledge
ability to communicate complex processes and technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
proven track record of delivered process automation projects
highly motivated and proactive, with good verbal/written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
English level: C1 or higher
experience in programming (Preferable: C#, Python, VB, PowerShell)
experience with process digitization solutions (workflow, voice automation, process orchestration)
understanding of intelligent automation technologies: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
experience in financial sector (banks, insurance companies)
experience in agile project management
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Who are we looking for? An awesome RPA developer to be part of our Centre of Excellence and help us continue our digitisation journey!
What do we offer? An opportunity to join an enthusiastic and skilled team delivering real business benefit across the globe!
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Krakow office.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
How we support our colleagues
You will work with colleagues at all levels from Aon’s multiple business lines, spread across the world developing collaborative relationships as part of a broader team. At Aon our technical colleagues are regarded as equals by the internal clients and afforded the respect they deserve. The RPA COE is pivotal to Aon’s objectives to achieve digitization across the business, as such you will be able to see the benefits your work delivers.