QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Process Automation Specialist
Job ID #: 6495
Functional Area: Human Resources Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Duration: unlimited Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Review existing processes and identify automation opportunities;
- Develop automation proposals;
- Build automations using Excel, VBA, SQL, RPA….etc.;
- Support business area’s during testing and implementation phases;
- Maintain a library of implemented automations;
- Support in driving sharing of best practice across the center;
- Provide periodic training across the center in Excel & VBA;
- Cooperation with internal and external auditors as well as responsibility for preparing documents for the auditors;
- Participation in the assigned training sessions;
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees of other departments and business partners;
- Performing other tasks assigned by the Manager
- 1-2 years’ experience in building Excel & VBA applications desirable;
- Able to demonstrate advanced level Excel and VBA development;
- A keen interest in learning to build process robots (RPA);
- Ability to build Access/SQL databases would be an advantage;
- Good level of English both written & verbal is a must.
- Willingness to investigate problems to identify root causes and propose solutions is the root of the role;
- Ability to work independently required;
- Able to quickly build relationships with leaders across the center.
- Possibility to develop in an international company;
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Language classes;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Happy Monday :)