Process Data Consultant/Analyst for Energy Industry (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Process Data Consultant/Analyst for Energy Industry (CN)Numer ref.: R00038570
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Join our team as Energy Transition Consultant to participate in development, delivery and maintenance of business solutions based on data analytics tools. You will be responsible for working closely with our Clients supporting them in requirements discovery & gathering, helping them to transform those requirements into the best in class solution providing transparency on the carbon emissions of a product across the entire value chain, including production, raw materials, energy use, and transport. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams locally and remotely. Our Consultants have excellent communication skills (English and at least one other language) with the ability to explain complicated things simply. We measure our success by building a relationship with a client, both business and IT. The most experienced talents will be responsible to lead and manage the projects, financials, the relationship with the client and cooperate with our delivery centers across the globe.
What will you do?
- You will work closely with our Clients collecting and analyzing data trends & patterns in complex data sets
- You will support our clients during data migration and data validation following ETL approach
- You will work with Business Leads advising on latest Business Intelligence and Cloud analytics solutions
- You will support project teams in data profiling and data cleansing, using MS Excel, data visualization and process automation technics with Python/SQL/VBA
- You will advise on implementation methods and frameworks for data & analytics, data governance and data strategy
Who & What are we looking for?
We are looking for talents to drive data-driven initiatives that allow our Clients to transition into intelligent enterprise, by building data insights across the enterprise to maximize value of data collected and processed in hydrocarbon processes.
- Knowledge of latest Business Intelligence (BI) and Business Analytics (BA) tools available on the market
- Experience in data analytics and data management, especially using MS Excel; Python, SQL and VBA skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge of technics and tools used for data mining, data collection and extraction, data cleaning and profiling
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Familiarity with programming languages, practical Knowledge of one of upstream Data Platforms, such as for example: Petrel, Maximo, Landmark, Techlog, GIS, SAP and other CMMS, PLM or ERP systems, etc., Cloud practitioner certification, Project Management Certification, such as for example: PMP, PSM1, SAFe, etc.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.