sharing the costs of sports activities
Process Data Engineer - Production Technologist
- Czerwone Maki 85, Dębniki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
The purpose of this role is to provide technical support for various WRFM (Wells, Reservoir, and Facility Management) TDM (Technical Data Management) projects in Deepwater, Conventional Oil and Gas in collaboration with the Embedded TDM current experts in the assets and globally.
In this role, you will work with WRFM TDM Functional Excellence Lead (FEL) and Subject Matter Expert's (SME's) to provide WRFM DM (Data Management) consultation and support developing fields and producing assets worldwide for their critical data, supporting various WRFM Processes like Annual Review, Daily Production Review (DPR), Production System Optimization (PSO), etc.
- Identify and execute WRFM data quality improvement activities, working closely with the Embedded data manager in asset, Technical Reporting team in SS&WRFM, and the WRFM Core Team.
- Assist in developing WRFM Review workflow and most importantly help implement them in the assets with local staff, discipline, and asset leads.
- Provide support for the critical data types and TDM data flows in the WRFM domain of expertise.
- Single point accountability for all critical data and metadata in the context of one or more selected Focus Asset by the Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Principal Technical Expert (PTE)/Asset focal points
- Ensures data integrity and manages metadata (such as unique names and identifiers) when synchronizing data between various corporate data stores (e.g., EDM, EC, CDS, Recall) within the workflow.
- Applies special Data Management (DM) tools to harvest data between applications and databases, using WRFM specific applications such as Reservoir Pressure data management, Pressure Transient Analysis, Wellbooks, Landmark Engineering Data Model (Significant Events Database), and IVM.
- Works with the TDM for all Assets; ensures raw and milestone (final) results data is properly stored in the corporate stores through Data Quality Dashboard (DQDB) errors.
- Leverage Reservoir Engineering (RE)/Production Technology (PT) discipline knowledge to specifically focus on RE and PT data issues and improvements with guidance from SMEs/FEL.
University Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Production Technology, Petroleum Technology, Reservoir Engineering, Geology, or relevant
Experience: 2 years experience in related business domains.
Strong aptitude for Learner Mindset
What we offer
Continuous learning culture that supports your professional and personal development, including training and certifications
Opportunity to work in close collaboration with industry-leading experts
International, diverse and vibrant working environment
Programmes that support well-being & mental health: Employee Assistance Programs, medical consultations and coaching sessions
Assistive technologies and reasonable adjustments for people with disabilities
Opportunity to take part in the global transition to cleaner energy and have an impact on the future of our planet
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
access to professional courses (role dependent)
electric car charger
one-time ergonomic allowance
Explore current opportunities & vacancies
Discover and apply online
Connect with us at interview
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Shell Business Operations is a key differentiator, delivering competitive advantage for Shell across the world with first-class activities, including simplification, standardization and digitalisation.
Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Customer Operations, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Creative Solutions, Retail.
The SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world.
The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment, and Asset Management.