Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Process Data Engineer - SSW PPB
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Takes ownership of the delivery of the services provided to the Production Performance & Benchmarking team
- Timely and accurate delivery of Measurement and Allocation volumes of all produced hydrocarbon from assets.
- Accurately account for and report of production and sales of hydrocarbon produced from assets. To maximize Hydrocarbon value and protect the Right to Operate for assets
- Responsible for daily pipeline nomination, daily & monthly allocation for assets.
- Prepare daily production data quality checks and monthly regulatory reporting submissions
- Investigate / reconcile volumetric variances and estimate to actual and month to month production / sales variances.
- Monthly review/investigate of Compliance Assessment Report.
- Host monthly Allocation Quality Meeting
- Investigate / respond to internal / external audits, queries.
- Assist Revenue Accounting team in monthly reconciliation of sales volume and shipper balance.
- University degree in Petroleum Engineering/Geosciences/Computer Engineering with specialization in Upstream/Oil & Gas.
- Experience of direct industry in Oil Production Accounting and Revenue cycle or Specific experience working with Oil & gas plant
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skill, organizational skills and attention to details.
- Good exposure with MS Office tools precisely - Excel, Access, PPT.
- Experience in Production Information systems and Data
- Good presentation skills with understanding on Business conversations and priorities
- Awareness of real time data and applications (PI)
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome