Lufthansa Technik AG is currently seeking a
Process Development Manager (M/F)
Location: Wrocław/Środa Śląska
POLISH LANGUAGE REQUIRED
- Coordinate development of processes required for Lufthansa Technik AG engine overhaul product.
- Support documentation and processes optimization in accordance with the Lufthansa Technik AG quality requirements.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure compliance of processes with applicable requirements, for example aviation law, ISO certifications, local law, customer requirements, etcetera
- Liaise with other departments to ensure optimization in terms of safety, c.ost, quality and time.
- Plan and coordinate implementation of the processes.
- Develop and coordinate trainings regarding relevant processes.
- Support and advise employees and managers during process implementation.
- Participate in production meetings on engine induction, status and debriefs to support processes development, customer requirements and learning.
- Track, analyze and evaluate all production data sources and prepare reports on Key Performance Indicators.
- Technical college/university degree or degree in economics or equivalent skills and knowledge.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of lean management methods will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the engine overhaul business will be an advantage.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills as well as assertiveness.
- Qualification "Train the trainer" or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Ability to instruct and motivate employees.
- Ability to structure and plan complex workflows/situations.
- Flexibility, decision-making skill, high sense of responsibility and strong self-motivation.
- Fluent in English language.
- Very good computer skills, especially SAP and MS Excel.
- Willingness to pursue professional development.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.