The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems - Zakład Produkcji i Regeneracji Systemów Napędowych
The site manufactures starters, turbochargers, air dampers and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves as well as innovative electric generators for hybrid vehicles as well as component regeneration. Our site currently employs over 1,800 people.
- Adapts the equipment and programs of the automatic devices with the supplier so as to set up the proces;
- Makes or subcontracts the equipment and programs of the automatic devices modifications, in coherence with the action plans (TPM, quality, security...) or in the frame of product/process modifications;
- Provides a technical assistance in breakdowns and risks for others departments’ technicians diagnosis;
- Gives advice and contributes, during the whole project industrialisation studies phase, to the devices definition, in the respect of the specification sheet and the equipment standardisation obligations;
- Trains, on the field, the operational personnel to the use of the automatic devices (running and first maintenance);
- Defines the list of the spare parts necessary to the production means security, in collaboration with the industrial methods and communicates it to the maintenance methods;
- Is responsible for the projects defined in his project team constitution sheet;
- Ensures the up-dating of his monthly responsibility plan with a 6 months forecast, of the costs follow-up planning, and the responsibility plan of the projects he is responsible for;
- Is the job methods contributor on the products evolutions projects in accordance with the process: feasibility study, manufacturability study, respect of the standards, management of the ranges times and the manufacturing file.
- Working in a similar position for 2 years;
- Communicative knowledge of English (knowledge of German or French would be an advantage);
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Solid Works, MS Office.
- Knowledge of industrial robot programming systems - operation and basics of programming of KUKA robots will be an additional advantage;
- Knowledge of vision control systems (Keyence, Balluff, Cognex);
- Knowledge of issues related to the balancing of rotors;
- Numerically controlled work experience.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, which is a leading high-tech automotive supplier;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits;
- Competitive salary.