Brześć Kujawski, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.0 billion and 10.500 employees in 19 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 27 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacture.
Fluid Transfer Systems Division
Numer ref.: Place of work: Brześć Kujawski
- Preparation of specifications of machines, tools, equipment integrating customer requirements with technical requirements and compliance with norms and corporate standards.
- Collaboration with all departments to develop specifications and standards.
- Cooperation with the purchasing department and machine suppliers to order, start-up and certification of machines and tooling.
- Supervision of production processes considering SPC.
- Implementation of new processes.
- Preparation of technical documentation in accordance with the process and product requirements for new machines, repairs and processes.
- Implementation of technical changes (PIP) in terms of new tools, tools, instrumentation, etc.
- Creation and inspection of system and workplace documentation (BOM, routing, PFMEA, Flow Chart, Work Instructions, etc.).
- Implementation of new machines considering material flow, technical support, environmental impact, etc.
- Responsibility for starting the production process in accordance with the planned schedule and budget.
- Responsibility for handing over machines and processes to serial production.
- Providing support and training for production workers, maintenance and quality assurance.
- Ensuring production continuity.
- Initiating and implementing improvements in processes and machines and searching (OEE, FTQ, productivity, Scrap Rate, SMED).
- Support with G8D report preparation.
- Higher technical education preferred: Mechanics, Production Management, Electronics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics.
- Experience in a similar position in a production plant (preferred in automotive industry).
- Experience in process changes in the area of mass production.
- Practical knowledge of SPC, FMEA, Six Sigma, APQP, Auto CAD, Lean, OEE, MTM.
- Knowledge and ability to use methods of problem solving in practice.
- Very good communication and teamwork skills.
- Independence, very good organization of work, proactivity.
- Fluent or native Polish, Very good English skills (B2).
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamically developing company with an established position on the international market.
- Challenges and opportunities to implement your own ideas and professional development.
- Private medical care.
- Possibility of using group insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Opportunity to improve your skills and expand your competences.
- Internal and external training, including an English language course.
Kongsberg Automotive provides world-class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable.
In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles. Welcome to your distinguished career at Kongsberg Automotive!