- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Process EngineerNumer ref.: J000607405
As the Process Engineer you will play a key role in creating new technical solutions for industrialization of Aptiv wiring harness production in electrical power and data distribution systems of all major car and trucks manufacturers. This will be another piece of the puzzle to make future vehicles safer, greener and most of all, more reliable. Due to customers’ stringent technical requirements and multi-dimensional business environment, this will not be an easy challenge, but the satisfaction at stake is not a minor one.
- Development and improvement of the PUR production process,
- Participation in the development of technical specifications for new devices,
- Process research and development in collaboration with suppliers and factories,
- Maintain technical and process documentation,
- Conduct training for employees, who are located in manufacturing plants,
- Running implementation of projects on production,
- Implment solutions for Industry 4.0
- University degree: Chemical and process engineering, Chemical technology, Mechanical engineering or similar,
- Skills in the field of planning, data collection, analysis of results and formulation of conclusions,
- Ability to read technical documentation,
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a plus, especially in foaming processes,
- Good communication & presentation skills in English – additional language would be a plus,
- Readiness to business travel.
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.