- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our company is a top FMCG player in the market because of its passionate, dedicated employees. Working in P&G is a perfect opportunity to develop yourself and to achieve goals in business that are relevant for the society, improving lives of millions of consumers in small but meaningful ways.
Do you want to ship products for winning consumer experiences? We are looking for a Process Engineer to work on exciting projects in the field of product supply. In our Product Supply department, we produce consumer goods and supply our customers with high-quality products, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
AS A PROCESS ENGINEER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working on business projects which supports current business strategies and needs, giving you broad exposure to the organization;
- Leading logistics processes improvement projects;
- Controlling production process in terms of productivity, reliability, safety and our product quality;
- Analyzing logistics figures and providing plans for its improvement;
- Being single point accountability for the project team to deliver the project scope at cost, time and quality;
- Leading a diverse group of people;
- Business/technologies/applications knowledge building;
- Working with the other P&G sites in Poland and all over the world in order to exchange experience and knowledge.
- Attractive compensation and benefit package;
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities;
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
FOR THIS ROLE P&G LOOKS FOR:
Master’s degree students and graduates of electrical, mechanical, automatic, manufacturing, industrial, process or chemical engineering;
- Strong leadership, innovation, and interpersonal collaboration skills;
- Operational subject area, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Very good level of Polish and English;
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel).
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.