Do you want to work in a company that cares?
Do you want to join Greenfield project team in Tczew?
Do you want to work in a company, which develops products that help people improve their quality of life?
Our Client is a world-leading Scandinavian developer of mobility equipment and solutions. For more than forty years has developed products and services that creates possibilities for users and carers. All Etac’s products have one thing in common – they are the best in terms of quality, simplicity, functionality, reliability and design that the market has to offer. The mission is that everyone should be able to live a free and independent life and pursue their dreams regardless of any physical circumstances. They offer challenging work experiences in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
If you are interested in being a part of their team, apply to talk with us about new opportunities on the market!
Nr ref.: /583/01/2019/Ap/38207
- Being a part of greenfield project
- Working in the best in class site
- International environment and Scandinavian culture
- Innovative solutions
- Participate in transfer of manufacturing processes (assembly and metal fabrication) to production site
- Develop and maintain process documentation (Process Flow Chart, PFMEA, Work Instruction, TPM sheets, Standardized Worksheet, etc.)
- Continuously improve existing manufacturing processes (material flow, equipment, process documentation, etc.)
- Seek opportunities and implement improvement ideas to increase productivity and efficiency
- Execute line-balancing projects and work on OEE improvement for existing and future production lines
- Be a team player working closely with Production & Quality Departments to solve technical problems and ensure a smooth production with expected quality level
- Participate in cross-departmental meetings to ensure strong collaboration and synergy
- Continuously support and optimize production site layout
- Provide inputs to development of new materials and processes to create a space for production cost improvement
- Develop and maintain reporting system for savings and defectiveness level monitoring
- Operate in line with company policies and procedures with focus on quality management system, company ethic & culture and harmonization with Group Compliance programs
- Work with the Company’s health, safety and environment rules & policies
- Bachelor degree - technical
- 5+ years of experience in relevant position
- International company work environment experience
- Process & products re-location experience
- Layout design & optimization practical experience
- NPI process knowledge, skills & experience
- Lean production philosophy practical knowledge & skills
- Metal fabrication & product assembly knowledge & experience
- Quality Management System skills – will be an asset
- Analytical & mathematical mind with problem solving capability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to make sound judgments and decisions (as an individual and as part of a team)
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask & act in a timeline-driven environment
- English - advanced
- ERP systems & MS Office package knowledge
- AutoCAD 2D system practical knowledge (3D skills will be an asset)