- Gajowa 3, Warszowice (pow. pszczyński)Warszowice (pow. pszczyński), Silesian
- Offer expired 23 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Do you have first experience in Quality department and you are currently looking for new career opportunities in technology industry? If the answer is yes we have a perfect match for you! We are going to give you opportunity to gather deep knowledge about cable production process at each stage – from the very beginning to after sale service.
Being part of NKT opens career opportunities as well as learning possibilities.
In this role you will be part of our design R&D team. The main purpose of this role is technical support in production process based on customer’s requirements and our technology. Your technical knowledge and experience will make an important contribution to the team members and whole organisation.
Your primary tasks will be:
• Preparation of reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing the data
• Developing and updating the cable confection technology
• Engagement and support the processes of continuous improvement
• Updating the applied IT systems and databases in the scope of the packaging process
• Supporting others to achieve expected results
You will report to Head Of BW (Building Wires) Desing and cooperate directly with your team consisting of 8 people. The position is assigned to Warszowice plant which currently hires 264 employees.
You will also collaborate with production and lean departments.
With you quality knowledge/experience you will bring inspiration to our company which will make a great impact on yours and our development and be part of the team which accomplishes projects and milestones, by providing support through both practical advice as well as action. We are looking for enthusiastic and open minded people who are able analyse the data and collect the number that leads to useful conclusions.
Additionally your resume includes:
• Higher education - Technical degree
• English – min B2 level
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• SAP knowledge will be appreciated
At NKT your skills, ambition and determination will contribute to connecting the world with high quality power cables driving the global transition to renewable energy. Join us and become part of an international organization founded on high ambitions, strong performance and collaboration. We have pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we still bring power to life. NKT employs 3.400 and operates globally with headquarter in Brøndby, Denmark. Read more at nkt.com
Contact and application
If above description match your abilities and expectations do not hesitate or you have any questions to reach out to our HR department: Joanna Kopiczko +48 662 229 763 or Katarzyna Organ +48 662 229 761 or apply via application button.