Process Engineering Manager (Global Commercial Banking)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. is a part of the HSBC Group. Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 6,900 offices in over 84 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers. We are looking for candidates for the position of:
(Global Commercial Banking)Numer ref.: KRK/06/2020/GTC
Transforming HSBC’s Operations to be simpler, better, faster and ready for 2030s. Redesigning and embedding improved operating models globally (incl. processes, structures, tools, policy) with tools like: process data mining & reengineering, automation & robotics, business consulting, project management, agile change management, Lean Six Sigma, business analysis. Being Operation’s trusted advisor on identifying opportunities for change and acting upon them. Equipping Operations with expertise and know-how to embed change in everyone’s business as usual.
In short, we’re a team of experts with global remit to transform bank’s operations for the future, within one of the largest financial institutions across the world. Looking for bright, open minded, energetic individuals that can challenge the status quo and then lead to embed change in how HSBC works – want to join?
We are looking for process engineers and change ambassadors who can help us define how our processes work today and design what they should look like for the future.
- Deliver process mapping, process design and process reengineering using a variety of tools and techniques. Ensure that processes are mapped fully end to end, including client touch points, processing
- Design, implement and deliver improvement programs or projects to reengineer processes where required, and deliver business performance improvement
- Drive activities such as data gathering, fact finding, requirements gathering and solution design
- Drive initiatives to improve processing efficiencies which may involve managing re-engineering initiatives, work flow management and automation enhancement
- Establish appropriate monitoring, governance and maintenance activities
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Inquisitive, detail orientated, able to filter the right information and be solution focused
- Proven experience in identifying operational process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Like working as part of a team, able to collaborate to accomplish common goals in agile environments
- Have experience supporting workshops and ‘show and tell’ sessions with senior stakeholders
- Have experience in Consulting or Banking in Change Delivery, Lean, Process Mapping, Process Engineering or Transformation
- Have a strong of Lean Six Sigma skills
- We are committed to building a high performing team, who work on true transformational change activity and where required, will provide coaching, mentoring and development opportunities
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]