Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Process Excellence - Information & Record Management Analyst
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Process Excellence - Information and Record Management Analyst manages projects, improves and standardizes E2E processes and drive learning and development within the Credit Department. The post holder will work closely with Credit Operations, Credit Business Center, other Process Excellence Analysts/Specialists to ensure effective and efficient design of E2E Credit. The role requires high interaction across the globe with various functions like, for example, Credit Operations, Credit Business Center, Customer Fulfillment, Finance, commercial teams and support functions.
The purpose of Process Excellence - Information and Record Management Analysts role is to:
- Ensure proper Information and Record Management procedure is in place and executed.
- Recommend process reengineering or improvement.
- Execute and implement standard procedures ensuring process compliance.
- Responsible for developing, reengineering, improving and maintaining standard operating procedures.
- Drive solutions that positively impact Credit's priorities
The main accountabilities and activities of a Credit Process Excellence - Information and Record Management Analysts vary according to the support coverage and work assigned to incumbent. Amongst other things the role will:
- Assist Credit leadership to identify roles and individuals who requires IM training.
- Embed and promote awareness of the mandatory requirements of IM Manual.
- Identify and report issues relating to IM compliance for their assigned area.
- Ensure the Credit record inventory is up to date as well as the classification and retention period applied according to the Group Retention Schedule.
- Safeguard that for non-record, Credit Organization follows standard way of storing and data deletion within the delimited time
- Observe any Data Privacy issue are identified and addressed as well as any breach is reported.
- Provide guidance to local Information and Record Management Focal and Teams on how data should be stored, classified and retained for shorter/ longer period.
- Support in any IM queries.
- Lead the identification, analysis, prioritization, documentation and implementation of key initiatives, projects and process improvements, standard operating procedures, tools and methods that are repeatable and sustainable.
- Produce simplified and value-adding solutions that support Credit teams to continuously drive operational excellence and deliver business value.
- Proactively identify potential issues as a subject matter expert and collaborate with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and risks by planning/implementing solutions with a sense of urgency
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders, and develop strong partnerships to obtain results
- Explore and study best practices across SBO’s and processes for potential replication in Credit
- Work on issues of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Identify need for and develops analysis tools such as trending reports, tables, executive summaries, spreadsheets, graphics, presentations, and flow charts, for implementation of new processes, procedures, methodologies, or organizational changes.
- Serve in a consulting or subject matter expert capacity on local/global project teams to ensure integration of efforts and accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in Finance environment
- Wide experience in stakeholder management is required
- A working knowledge of the Credit Organization would be beneficial
- Successful process mapping and procedure documentation, project management, change management skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to details
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to think critically and develop new solutions
- Fluent English
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.