Process Improvement Manager
Jeśli chcesz oznaczyć to ogłoszenie jako takie, na które już aplikowałeś kliknij "Aplikowałem".
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
An e-commerce company, Groupon inspires its users to visit interesting places close-by, travel and discover new activities, while offering a wide range of products as well. It also provides its partners with tools and support, which help them to develop and manage their businesses.
In less than six years of operating in Poland, Groupon grew from a company that hired less than ten people and fit in a small room into a leader of local trade, and is currently a place where about 600 people has the opportunity to develop their skills and competences in a friendly atmosphere.We believe that great companies are made by great people
Groupon is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
Process Improvement Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
● Cross-functional expert who can drive Merchant Support end to end strategy
● Implement smooth, speedy and efficient workflow that improves merchant experience.
● Focused on internal process improvements that will reduce friction, improve operational efficiency and exceed merchant experience.
● Lead deep dive analysis and come up with bold action plans to boost merchant satisfaction
● Clearly and effectively communicate and train (if needed) any changes caused by product, operations, or tool migration.
● Work closely with the rest of the operations team, especially training and quality assurance, to stay abreast of relevant and necessary adjustments and make sure we close the loop with MS agents at all types of implementations.
● Create programmatic method for assessing, reporting and improving the quality of MS functions.
● Align with non-operations departments (sales, product, finance, risk, etc.) to ensure that the Merchant Support is kept abreast of any changes that will impact the MS.
● Assist MS leaders with process improvements that drive improvement in merchant and customer satisfaction.
● Support development of, refine and document department policies and practices. Develop and promote adoption within the organization of processes best practices.
● Assist in problem-solving on related topics between user departments, service departments and vendors.
● Bachelor Degree attained, preferably in Business Administration, Hospitality or Finance related sectors
● Experience is considered an advantage
● Ability to coordinate effectively with clients and colleagues remotely (telephone, teleconference, email)
● Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in market language(s) with strong attention to detail. Verbal and written English proficiency at business level (Level B2). Additional languages beyond market language a definitive advantage.
● Ability to develop and present relevant and insightful analysis, including performance analysis, market trends and competitor analysis, in order to implement meaningful action plans based on the analysis
● Demonstrated ability to establish and adhere to priorities in a fast pace environment and work independently
● IT proficiency including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (with particular focus on manipulating data via Excel)
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.