sharing the costs of sports activities
Process Mechanical Designer - Projektant 3D instalacji oraz urządzeń sanitarnych i technologicznych
Jacobs EngineeringAbout the company
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• At least 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role on water and wastewater projects.
• 3D modeling and 2D drafting of water and wastewater equipment (from Vendor data sheets) and piping systems from Engineer’s designs.
• Create 3D models and 2D drawings utilizing flexible project workflows and cad standards from various design offices.
• Develop and manage cad libraries for project requirements.
• Cooperation with engineers and designers from other disciplines.
• Delivering projects in English.
• Experience in mentoring and managing of junior staff.
• BSc/MSc in Environmental Engineering or similar.
• Exposure to water industry standards, codes, and common practices.
• Facilitate production of detail drawings for: technical completeness, clarity, conformance with cad standards, dimensional accuracy, and correct material specifications.
• Sound knowledge of AECOsim, OpenPlant Modeler and MicroStation.
• Exposure to create 2D drawings using Dynamic Views.
• Ability to work in an English environment.
• Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn new software skills.
• Designing in accordance with applicable H&S standards.
• Very solid English skills.
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture.
• Personal development opportunities.
• Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
• Independent role and flexible working hours.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.