sharing the costs of sports activities
Process Specialist Accounts Payable EMEA
Avient Colorants Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 9 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Accounts Payables in Avient Business Services focuses on managing end-to-end transactional payables process, improve process reliability and service level, increase overall quality and automation, but also capture value on the key focus areas.
• Manage daily operations and work on end-to-end process improvement
• Perform transactional activities like invoice booking, payments, VAT related, GRIR, filing, etc
• Conduct timely communication upon the inquiries from internal/external “customers”/concerned groups,
• Follow the up-to-date operational procedures, and adhere to the standardized process landscape
• Timely identify potential issues and make appropriate escalations
• Participate in the implementation of quality / continuous improvement projects and be active in driving daily “huddle” meetings
• Support and initiate process improvement initiatives and related projects, be proactive and creative on contributing ideas for service improvement
• Operational compliance on all regulatory, internal/external guidelines and support on audit activities
• Meet the aligned SLA/KPIs/measurement for transactional activities
• Ensure all the up-to-date operational procedures are maintained, documented and executed
• Taking care of work atmosphere / creating proper work atmosphere by proper behaviour / approach / attitude
• Maintain positive work relationship with members of other teams to whom information is provided to or gathered from.
• Assist in establishing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships and ensure “customer” satisfaction
• Interface with other Shared Services Center teams to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned
•Bachelor, Certificate or diploma in accounting, business administration or economic science or related field prefered
•3-5 years of solid accounting experience
•Respective SAP module knowledge
•Desirable on working experience in a Shared Services Center procurement procedures
•English written and verbal communication at C1 and German or Spanish (written and verbal communication B2).
•work independency, service mindset, process-oriented and result driven, self learning with improvement ability, team player, ability to work under pressure, good communication skills, and presentation skills
•Experience in automation, marco development and tableau reporting
•Fundamental problem solving capability
• Each position at Avient focuses on eight Core Competencies as a Leader of Self. Additionally, management positions focus on Leadership Competencies as a Leader of Others and/or a Leader of the Business. These competencies are designed to drive behavior that will ultimately help our associates excel at their current roles, while supporting individual and career development.
What we offer
• Culture of trust, empowerment, and constructive feedback, we also provide our associates with robust development programs such as Avient Academy, Lean Six Sigma, and various leadership workshops to allow for career growth in a variety of ways
• Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
• With workplace flexibility, health and wellness programs, casual dress days, and paid time off for community service, we are committed to building upon our positive momentum
• Competitive benefit package: sport card, private medical care, life insurance package
• Incentive bonus
• Employee referral program
• Fresh fruits/vegetables
Avient Corporation is a drug free workplace. Avient is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran’s status, or other legally protected classification in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
employee referral program
At Avient, we strive for a culture of trust and engagement. Our associates are leading company initiatives such as Lead by Women, HYPE (Harnessing Young Professionals), Pride at Avient and Embrace to advance diversity in professional and personal development. We also provide our associates with robust development programs such as Avient Academy, Lean Six Sigma, and various leadership workshops to allow for career growth in a variety of ways. With workplace flexibility, health and wellness programs, casual dress days, and paid time off for community service, we are committed to building upon our positive momentum.
At Avient, we believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.
Avient Colorants Poland Sp. z o.o.
Avient Corporation (NYSE: AVNT), with expected 2021 revenues of $4.6 to $4.7 billion, provides specialized and sustainable material solutions that transform customer challenges into opportunities, bringing new products to life for a better world. Examples include:
• Barrier technologies that preserve the shelf-life and quality of food, beverages, medicine and other perishable goods through high-performance materials
• Light-weighting solutions that replace heavier traditional materials which can improve fuel efficiency in all modes of transportation
• Breakthrough technologies that minimize wastewater and improve the recyclability of materials and packaging across a spectrum of end uses
Avient employs approximately 8,400 associates and is certified ACC Responsible Care®, a founding member of the Alliance to End Plastic Waste and certified Great Place to Work®. For more information, visit www.avient.com.