Tax Team in PwC Service Delivery Center in Katowice provides comprehensive services for clients located in 13 European countries. The Team supports services in the area of VAT, CIT, PIT as well as a number of tax-related tasks such as: supervision of the tax advisory process for international employee delegations, valuation of tax services or transfer pricing. The Tax Team is characterized by high dynamics of business development.
Detailed regulations concerning processing of personal data can be found in Privacy Statement
Process Specialist in Tax Team
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of PIT, VAT or CIT tax declarations,
- Creating process documentation,
- Preparation of financial and market analyses along with elaboration of reports,
- Active participation in improvement of ongoing and takeover of new processes,
- Close cooperation with Coordinators aiming at assuring high quality services.
- Good command of English,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning and taking over new responsibilities,
- Knowledge or experience in the area of finances or taxes would be an asset,
- MS Excel literacy would be an asset.
- Stable and contract-based employment conditions
- A deployment package – induction and substantive trainings, support of a handler (Buddy Program)
- Care & Wellness Program, including complex medical care, insurances, Wellness activities organised periodically, sports clubs and possibility to benefit from the Multisport card
- Access to the MultiKafeteria platform, incl. possibility to use store credits and vouchers
- An annual, performance-based bonus
- Soft skills, technical trainings and additional training platforms
- Team-building events (Carnival Party, Away Day) and team meetings after work
- Bike2Work program and bike racks
- Possibility to work from home and flexible working hours depending on business and employee's needs