- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Processing vendor and business inquiries related to payment status on service centre generic mailbox and phone lines.
- Confirming the status of inquiries and taking the proper actions to resolve.
- Coordinating with business partners to help resolve payment issues and invoice discrepancies.
- Review vendor statements and request invoices if needed.
- Provide support and training related to queries to McCormick employees.
- Check remittance Advice/payment details/check details.
- Answer other calls and e-mails.
- Interface with other Procure to Pay teams & business units on daily basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the Finance area, AP experience preferred.
- Ability to synthesize financial information and present logical recommendations.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers at all levels of management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Especially Excel).
- Some SAP experience preferred.
- Fluency in French language, both written and spoken.
- Good English language knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of inquiries.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Kamis and Galeo.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.