- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Emerson Automation Solutions is recruiting for the position of Procurement Administrator PWS. Emerson is an automation market leading company and producer of the Ovation®, dedicated control system for Power and Water industry. Emerson is FORTUNE 500 company with factories and offices located in over 150 countries. Emerson employs over 140 000 resources including over 10 000 engineers, engaged in developing and enhancing of the new products and services.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Performs selected procurement, administrative and logistics activities related to projects in compliance with legal requirements and company procedures/ policies in order to meet contract/project commitments.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Negotiates and procure all required buyout products, solutions, and services for major projects as defined during the proposal and / or project execution phase.
- Coordinates of interfaces between Proposal Group, Contract Administration Group and Project Implementation Group in order to ensure timely vendor purchase order raising.
- Develops strategies to manage the supply base for direct and indirect spend (sourcing, supplier selection, negotiation, contracting, performance assessment).
- Maintains and report procurement performance by project, using the agreed upon KPIs.
- Sets up and maintain customers and vendors in specific business systems.
- Generates and maintains purchase orders, process warranty orders (MRT).
- Processes trade / customer invoicing / adjust procurement processes, procedurs, and work instructions within business systems and prepare manual documentation according to contract requirements and Ukrainian law.
- Understands and executes month end closure activities (process supplier & customer invoices, booking on time, budget corrections etc.).
- Executes trade and intercompany projects booking and monitor intercompany projects closure in business systems according to particular Business Unit requirements.
- Obtains, saves and completes documentation for audit.
- Coordinates / solves project administration subjects.
- Organizes transport, maintains contact with FF / customs agencies, translates shipping papers for customs and prepares shipping documentations.
- Coordinates shipping process with suppliers.
- Works with Emerson warehouse staff.
- Acts as a liaison between Sales/Project Managers / Engineers and Supply Chain to resolve all logistic subjects/ coordinate shipments; work with finance team to resolve invoice or payment related issues.
- Performs assigned tasks / duties with balanced risk while strictly observing the "Business Ethics" of the Emerson Automation Solutions.
- Follows and observe all company procedures & trainings related to the Operation Controls as listed below, but not limited to: Trade Compliance, Checkpoint, Records Retention, Quality Management System and Ethics.
- Develops Personal and Professional competencies as well as knowledge about Emerson Products & Services.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience 3+ years in Procurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Contractual Terms & Conditions, and Commercial Contract Law
- Strong grasp of procedural requirements & necessity of providing an Audit Trail for Management purposes
- Well-developed IT skills especially MS Excel
- Good interpersonal skills required to interact with suppliers and team members
- Appropriate Language skills (fluent Ukrainian and advanced English is a must, Polish)
- Minimum Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree in engineering and / or business administration
- Possibility to work in the international projects
- Attractive salary and social package
- Full time employment contract