coffee / tea
- Opolska 114, Prądnik Czerwony, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
To manage a portfolio of analytical activities to inform and support business decision through monitoring, analysing and challenging performance delivering accurate, holistic management information. Use numerical skills to manage analytical aspects of sourcing processes. Supports the implementation of category strategy in relation to goods and services, with key objectives to deliver cost savings, cash improvement and risk mitigation. Support the achievement of continuous improvement objectives through strong internal stakeholder management and external partner relationships. Conduct full lifecycle Procurement data analysis to identify areas of improvement, working closely with Finance and Procurement Teams to align expectations and drive improvements. Develop analysis and reporting capabilities. Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
In addition, you will make an impact in this role by:
• Review and provide performance management information for project portfolios including spend analysis, providing insight on costs and benefits, providing commentary on adverse variances, risks and opportunities and options to address these.
• Perform financial modelling and scenario analysis to inform strategic decisions, supporting project management and contract negotiations for optimal contract terms to minimise expenditures.
• Identify, analyse and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets.
• Provide input to and participate in negotiations with suppliers on all commercial terms (including remote and in-person negotiations).
• Work with stakeholders and the Procurement and Finance teams to build pricing templates for tender processes.
• Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
• Constructively challenge analytics processes and methodologies, recommending changes that enhance and continuously improve the quality of output.
• Provide productivity analysis to drive improvements and cost savings.
• Monitor and evaluate KPIs to identify areas for improvement, challenging the business and suppliers and recommending changes that will optimize levels of service and cost position.
• Provide information and analytics to support the financial and business planning process.
What we offer is the chance to be the change leader in a very dynamic industry for a company with over 60 thousand employees.
We have a multicultural environment with an amazing office where you can do your best work. Of course, we take care of our employees by providing them with work life balance, health insurance and benefits platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Proficient command of Excel; VBA is highly desirable.
Knowledge of variance analysis desirable
Ability to prioritize and operate effectively in a fast moving, global environment with tight deadlines and finite resources
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent at managing stakeholders with ability to engage and influence, align diverse views and gain consensus; providing clarity and direction on what is to be achieved, breaking down barriers that get in the way of effective team working
Strong business and financial acumen with ability to evaluate, analyse and solve problems
Excellent analytical skills with ability to write clear, concise management reports and presentations
Proven track record working as a data analyst, finance or business analyst for 3-4 years as a minimum.
Exposure to working in cross-functional teams
Excellent spoken and written English is mandatory, a working knowledge of Spanish is desirable
What employer offers
The chance to enjoy a challenging career in an exciting, fast-moving environment in a dynamic industry
The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment with great offices in many locations. We aim to provide all our people with a work/life balance, as well as the many benefits offered by a global organisation, including health insurance, pension and performance bonuses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
IAG GBS (Global Business Services) is part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups, with 546 aircraft flying to over 270 destinations, carrying more than 100 million passengers each year.
IAG GBS provides a plug and play platform of scalable, best in class procurement, finance and IT business services to IAG’s operating companies which include Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling.
The company is headquartered in Krakow, and has operations in London, Madrid, Dublin and Chennai.