- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a Procurement Analyst, you will be utilizing advanced purchase price cost analysis (PPCA) methodologies to determine should cost of the materials and services purchased by BD. This analysis is performed using internal and external data, including analyzing material composition, manufacturing processes, and labor requirements, to identify savings opportunities. This work requires close collaboration with Value Engineers, Category Managers, and manufacturing professionals globally.
Additionally, you will be:
- Doing active and effective interaction with and influencing category teams during category strategy development, option generation, supplier negotiation planning, as well as senior business partners.
- Doing visualization of the complex data and interpreting mathematical models such as graphs, tables, metrics, and schematics and drawing insights from them
- Supporting implementation of Design to Value methodologies, techniques, and Advanced Procurement Analytics capabilities
To be a successful candidate you will have an engineering degree in production management, mechanical, electrical, or biomedical engineering or related fields and a minimum of one to three years of business experience in a production environment, direct procurement, research, or a related field.
Furthermore, the following skills and experiences are required:
- Knowledge of manufacturing or lab processes (mechanical products, electronic components, mechanisms, assemblies)
- Knowledge of purchasing principles and practices
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- IT systems knowledge including the advanced capabilities in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP basic knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively for a wide range of internal customers under tight deadlines
- Ability to present data, business cases and proposals logically
- Experience and Proficient in Data Mining, Manipulation, and Data Insights Analysis
- Time management and project prioritization skills
- Engineering Knowledge: Injection Molding, Metal Bending/Machining, Laser Cutting, Electromechanical (PCBAs), 3D Printing, and others
- Value Analysis/Value Engineering, Manufacturing Process Optimization, Process Engineering, DFM, DFA
- CAD Design, SolidWorks, Cost Modeling Tools
- Power BI, Qliksense, Alterx, and other Data Visualization/Analytical tools
- LEAN, Six Sigma, Project Management, and Stakeholder Management
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/