private medical care
Procurement Consultant – Software & IT Services Category Procurement Team
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Krakowiaków 36, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Fujitsu are looking to appoint a Procurement Consultant to work within the Software and IT Services team. The individual will liaise with key internal stakeholders and suppliers and take the lead on major activity with the category. The objective of this role is to provide innovative and consultative IT procurement leadership in order to add value, drive innovation and protect profits in-line with the corporate vision and values.
The role will involve source to contract activity, providing expert guidance, advice and solutions ensuring support is provided from the wider Procurement function as required. It is important that you have the ability to formulate strategy, offer direction and advice; leading, influencing and engaging stakeholders (from executive members downwards). You will be used to working under pressure and have a track record of building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
The individual will also be a part of the Software & Telecoms Category Team (primarily sourcing software requirements) ranging from: Internal investments, supporting bids, project activity. The individual will be able to demonstrably evidence cradle to grave source to contract procurements including tenders, single source, disputes, audit management.
The role will report to the Head of Software and Telecoms Procurement for Fujitsu Europe.
As part of this specific engagement the individual is expected to carry out the following activities:
- management of 3rd party activity.
- as part of the Software category team, management of software procurements as allocated.
- define and negotiate NDA’s, Software contracts, tender documents.
- manage audits and disputes.
- promote competition using Ariba & run RFx wherever possible.
- leverage bid specific deals (pricing & terms) across the wider EMEIA business.
- support the Bid Team & bids in general as required.
- pro-actively make available and promote re-use of Procurement collateral, tools & templates.
- input into the category strategy.
- take ownership & manage escalations with 3rd party suppliers.
- work with legal as appropriate.
- define and work with commercial, legal and the technical teams to define and agree relevant Flow Downs / Ups with relevant 3rd party’s ensuring all terms are sufficiently “backed off” to the 3rd party suppliers and/or our customers.
- review all 3rd party contracts approvals & seek signature via the agreed governance process.
- management of 3rd party related Due Diligence activities and novation activities.
Willing to travel on business as required (infrequent travel expected).
Experienced procurement professional with strong negotiation skills.
Highly adept at contract review and drafting commercial clauses.
Experience of dealing and negotiating with blue chip IT/Software companies.
Good understanding of the software market place and commercial models (SaaS, Perpetual, Term licensing).
Good understanding of commercial models related to Agile and Waterfall Software Development & Delivery.
Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal, with experience of presenting to Senior Management level colleagues.
Well-honed persuasion and influencing skills, and strong negotiation skills.
Persistent and durable, able to deal with issues and make informed decisions in high pressure situations.
Demonstrable drive, ambition and vision.
Organised, structured and results/execution focused.
Proven supplier and stakeholder relationship management skills.
English Speaking. European second language desirable – German/Spanish/French.
What we offer
Full time employment contract.
Competitive salary and package of social benefits.
Work which allows reconciliation of professional and private life.
Friendly atmosphere in a creative team.
Employment in a prestigious, international company.
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
corporate car available for private use
retirement pension plan
corporate credit card
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program