- aleja Grunwaldzka 103a, 80-236 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
As a part of Procurement Services team, you will join exciting journey in supporting and developing Arla’s purchasing process, tools, ways of working to ensure full compliance and support various Procurement projects related to Source to Pay area.
About the job
Procurement Services team is a part of Procurement Department. There are 4 areas in which team supports Arla in daily operations:
- guiding on ordering process and tools usage according to Purchasing policy,
- taking care of price and Procurement master data maintenance,
- solving invoice discrepancies,
- providing solutions for SAP/Ariba issues.
As a Procurement Coordinator, your main focus will be:
- Provide support to Arla colleagues and employees in the organisation and to external stakeholders,
- Support and guide purchasers in use of professional ordering tools,
- Support process awareness in Arla organisation,
- Provide trainings related to P2P area and support change agenda,
- Process and monitor supplier data maintenance in SAP/Ariba,
- Participate in and provide professional guidance in improving processes and operational issues,
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Procurement tools.
Who are you?
You know how to combine operational work with data and systems along with wide support to business, stakeholders and your colleagues. Being open towards process improvements along with rational approach and proper fact analysis is an attitude we would value. Strong stakeholder management, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential in this role.
Furthermore, you have:
• Relevant economic background such as MA, BA degree,
• At least 3 years of working experience within the procure-to-pay area,
• Ariba/SAP experience,
• MS Office knowledge, incl. Excel and Power point.
As we work in an international setup – English fluency is a must.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.
what can you expect from us
knowledge and drive to perform